The Speck Model A91 above-ground swimming pool pump incorporates many upgraded features expected only from larger in-ground pumps. The pump is self-priming, extremely quiet, and has an easy on-off, clear two piece lid. Quick disconnect unions are provided for simple installation and maintenance.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard carbon/ceramic 5/8″ mechanical seal for convenient replacement.
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- Suction and Discharge ports are equipped with quick disconnect unions. Provided with a standard 1.5″ slip and 1.5″/1.25″ hose adaptor connections.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Pump is equipped with durable, 48 frame thru-bolt mount motor with stainless steel shaft.
- Pump has standard 3ft. 3/12 AWG cord set premounted.
- Specially constructed clear lid with ring lock design is easy to open. Strainer basket is always locked in place.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing.
- Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
- Not for sale In California (Title 20, sections 1601-1609)